Donut Baker - Model DI -60
- Pre-set thermostat for consistent baking
- Built in timer
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Cast aluminum cooking grids permanently coated with an easy-clean surface
- Three-foot heavy duty cord with grounded plug
- Extended service warranty
- 120/208/230 Volts
- 1650 Watts
- 42 lbs shipping weight
- 3 1/4" cooking surface per donut
- Height 12" (closed)
- Width 11"
- Depth 25"
Imagine the sweet, rich smell of fresh donuts without the
unpleasant mess and odor of hot grease! The easy to use
COBATCO Donut Baker creates fresh cake donuts on the spot, right in
your own store.
Serve them plain, frost them, or dust them with cinnamon or
powdered sugar. As a menu item or a carry-out specialty, these
freshly-baked, fragrant donuts are perfect for ice cream parlors,
convenience stores, delis or restaurants.
And baked donuts are lower in calories, lower in cholesterol, and
higher in profit potential because NO GREASE IS NEEDED for cooking.
Milled complete with a rich but light COBATCO flavor of either
Fresh Baked Vanilla Donut or Fresh Baked Chocolate Donut.
Packed six 5lb bags to a case (Also available in 50 lb bulk)